Saturday, March 20, 2010

>>> Samsung HT-BD1250 Blu-ray Home Theater System review

Samsung HT-BD1250 Blu-ray Home Theater

Samsung HT-BD1250 Blu-ray Home Theater

>> Samsung HT-BD1250 Blu-ray Home Theater System review
Expand your entertainment possibilities a degree never before possible with the Samsung HT-BD1250 Blu-ray Home Theater System. Besides the pleasures of a high-definition Blu-ray Disc, which also converts conventional DVDs, which offers the potential of personalized entertainment and Netflix streaming music from Pandora. Enjoy your favorite music stored on the media and using the desktop stand for iPod with video, audio and iPhone. And the list Wi-Fi * PC Connected wireless transmission functions, you can view photos, music and more from virtually any PC in the home directly to your home theater system.

Customer Review
After the decision in a Samsung HTIB system to integrate with my 2 years Samsung HT-BD1250 Blu-ray Home Theater , I found this BD1250 HT system at Best Buy, with all the features I wanted (Blu-ray surround sound with wireless rear speakers, Anynet integration, integration with the iPod) in addition to a couple who decided it was "nice to have" (integration of wireless / pandora / Netflix). Once I realized that I needed Samsung SWA-4000 Wireless Speakers and add extra integrating HDMI and optical cables for my TV and HD / DVR cable box, the total package of the Amazon was by far the best and leave.

First quick note: NO, no more than the BASIC HDMI cables are purchased as a set here in the Amazon are 80% cheaper (even with the sending of third-party vendors) that if you buy at Best Buy and other brick / mortar. Do not Believe The Hype in so-called "high quality" HDMI cables.

What HTIB system itself, I found the documentation that accompanied me on most of my installation / cabliing scenarios, and almost everything worked for the first time after I changed everything. I had some conversations with technical support from Samsung to have everything configured as I wanted (I had some specific questions about the video / resolution mode switching between HD and HD inputs), but the medium is English and reasonably competent. (I only have a vague "guide" their support, as did what seemed to be a user error on my part with iPod integration, but the technology is not properly locate the drive and wanted to send my service fees.. . is not an acceptable solution. Then he left him for several hours and then return to it with a clear head and thought of my mistake in using the setup menu, and it showed that everything was fine after all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment